Re: [chicagoshanties] Thanks for coming out everyone!

  • Alchimia@...
    Message 1 of 16 , May 14, 2013
      Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement?  I've got to miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!

      -jm

      Message 2 of 16 , May 14, 2013
        Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately.  They don't have an open weekend for us.

        How do folks feel about twice in June?

          Message 4 of 16 , May 14, 2013
            I could do that.

            Just let me know.

            Bethann

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 16 , May 15, 2013
              How about another venue? Perhaps the Legion post again? --Hal

              --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, Katharine Whisler <kwhisler@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately. They
              > don't have an open weekend for us.
              >
              > How do folks feel about twice in June?
              >
              > On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <Alchimia@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement? I've got to
              > > miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!
              > >
              > > -jm
              > >

              > > ------------------------------

            • Kyla Mead
              Message 6 of 16 , May 15, 2013

                I would be good with 2 shanty sings in June, and the Legion post was easier for me to get to, and park at.

                Kyla

                How about another venue? Perhaps the Legion post again? --Hal

                --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, Katharine Whisler <kwhisler@...> wrote:

                > Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately. They
                > don't have an open weekend for us.
                >
                > How do folks feel about twice in June?
                >
                > On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <Alchimia@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement? I've got to
                > > miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!
                > >
                > > -jm
                > >

                > > ------------------------------

              • L Lubin
                Message 7 of 16 , May 15, 2013
                  Could we really schedule for May - two Sundays left, one almost upon us, the other is Memorial Day Weekend.  Or was this an in-general question?  As an in-general, definitely fine with me.  (as a specific for May - not sure of my schedule)

                  Lois

                  How about another venue? Perhaps the Legion post again? --Hal

                  --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, Katharine Whisler <kwhisler@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately. They
                  > don't have an open weekend for us.
                  >
                  > How do folks feel about twice in June?
                  >
                  > On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <Alchimia@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > **
                  > >

                  > > Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement? I've got to
                  > > miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!
                  > >
                  > > -jm
                  > >

                  > > ------------------------------

                • zeppelinrider
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 15, 2013
                    I think Cathal is fine with us being at The Atlantic twice in June. June 2 & June 30.

                    --K

                    --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, "hjalmarii" <hals12@...> wrote:

                    > How about another venue? Perhaps the Legion post again? --Hal
                    >
                    > --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, Katharine Whisler <kwhisler@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately. They
                    > > don't have an open weekend for us.
                    > >
                    > > How do folks feel about twice in June?
                    > >
                    > > On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <Alchimia@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > **
                    > > >

                    > > > Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement? I've got to
                    > > > miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!
                    > > >
                    > > > -jm
                    > > >

                    > > > ------------------------------

                  • Bethann Grabelsky
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 16, 2013
                      I have no problem with that Kathy. I know if there was a date in May available, you would use it.

                      With Memorial Day and other events happening there, I would rather do 2 dates in June.

                      But could we do it elsewhere if possible?

                      If not, I am ok with 2 dates in June.

                      Bethann

                      Sent from my iPhon

                    • Alchimia@...
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 16, 2013
                        I would be very happy with 2 June, held almost anywhere.  The rest of June is out for me, except 30 is iffy.  Let's AT LEAST do 2 June!

                        -John Morris

                        I think Cathal is fine with us being at The Atlantic twice in June. June 2 & June 30.

                        --K

                        --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, "hjalmarii" <hals12@...> wrote:

                        > How about another venue? Perhaps the Legion post again? --Hal
                        >
                        > --- In chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com, Katharine Whisler <kwhisler@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Yeah, looks like no sing at the Atlantic for May, unfortunately. They
                        > > don't have an open weekend for us.
                        > >
                        > > How do folks feel about twice in June?
                        > >
                        > > On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <Alchimia@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > **
                        > > >

                        > > > Are we still up in the air, or have I missed an announcement? I've got to
                        > > > miss the June sing and am hoping to make May's!
                        > > >
                        > > > -jm
                        > > >

                        > > > ------------------------------

                      • K AW

                          Message 12 of 16 , May 17, 2013
                            I know we probably can't attend for at least another month--I'm the lone driver in our house, and I'll have an intense training schedule for work at least through June. We'll be at the Bristol (WI) Faire 4x this summer--hope to see at least some of you there!
                            (John +) Nicole Larson
                            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
                          • Alchimia@...
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 23, 2013
                              Are we fixed for 2 June now?  I've lost a message or two, but R&S say we are.

                              -John M

                              Message 14 of 16 , May 23, 2013
                                Twice in June sounds good to me too if I can make it :-D