Re: [chicagoshanties] Festival feedback

  • Bethann Grabelsky
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2013
      Thanks Tom!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Tom Kastle <tomkastle@...> wrote:

      The Chicago Maritime fest has the best volunteers ever! Thanks. --Tom

      Tom Kastle

      Singer, songwriter, sailor, and storyteller

      Madison, WI
      608-204-2882 office
      773-575-7244 cell
      www.tomkastle.com
      tomkastle@...

      NOTE: I have been hacked. My return e-mail address should be

      tomkastle@... or tom@...

      From: cereeve@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:45 -0600
      Subject: [chicagoshanties] Festival feedback

      Now that the post festival dust has settled, we will be doing some debriefing.  If anyone has any ideas about what was best and what could have been better, please email me @sailrlady@....  Please be constructive, even including what you might be willing to do to make something better.  While there may be reasons for doing things  certain ways of whichyou are unaware, its helpful to know what people are thinking.

      Thanks,

      Ellen

    • Ellen Reeve
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 6, 2013

         I almost let that go without saying it-the volunteers make the festival, they are awesome!

        Ellen

        To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com

        To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
          We couldn't do what we do every year without you, our fearless leader, Ellen! I look forward to next year's festival.

          Bethann

          Sent from my iPhone

          To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com

          To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com