NWSA sing

  • Dont
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
      We had a great sing at the NWSA meeting tonight! My thanks to Harold, Lois, Polly, Sharon, Fred, Ellen, John, Almut, Alex, Debbie and Paul. The whole thing went over very well, and a number of people came up after the show and said how much they had enjoyed it. Ellen did a great presentation about the Chicago Maritime Festival, and quite a few of the newcomers were very interested. Let's hope they all show up. At the afterglow, there were a lot of questions about the Festival, and about our monthly sings. We may see a few new faces at the Atlantic next time. Thanks again to everyone for coming out on a blustery night. --Hal
    • Tom Kastle
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        Thanks, all!

        Sent from my i-Phone

        Tom Kastle
        773-575-7244
        608-204-2882

        On Feb 19, 2013, at 0:41, "Dont" <hals12@...> wrote:

        We had a great sing at the NWSA meeting tonight! My thanks to Harold, Lois, Polly, Sharon, Fred, Ellen, John, Almut, Alex, Debbie and Paul. The whole thing went over very well, and a number of people came up after the show and said how much they had enjoyed it. Ellen did a great presentation about the Chicago Maritime Festival, and quite a few of the newcomers were very interested. Let's hope they all show up. At the afterglow, there were a lot of questions about the Festival, and about our monthly sings. We may see a few new faces at the Atlantic next time. Thanks again to everyone for coming out on a blustery night. --Hal

      • Katharine Whisler
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 19, 2013
          That's awesome!  Thanks everyone for doing this!!