Pirate party at Capricon

  • wendyzski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      For those attending Capricon (Wheeling, Feb 8-9), there is a pirate party on Friday night. I pointed out to them that I might know some chantyfolks, and it IS only a few weeks before the Maritime Festival.

      Anyone interested in joining me for some singing and publicity, drop me a line within the next week or so.

      Wendy Z
      (stop me before I volunteer again)
    • Carol Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        But if you don't volunteer, someone else will have to(g)
        Carol