December shanty sing

  • zeppelinrider
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3 10:48 PM
      The December shanty sing will be on Sunday, Dec. 16th at the Atlantic. More details to follow soon!
    • Bethann Grabelsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4 4:06 AM
        Have fun you guys!

        Will not be attending since it is the same night as our office holiday party.

        Hope to see you in January.

        Bethann

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4 10:42 AM
          The Bittersweet Christmas Band will be driving home from Green Bay that afternoon, so it's unlikely my jovial self will be there, alas.

          Kate

          Today, like every other day, we wake up empty and frightened.
          Don't open the door to the study and begin reading.
          Take down a musical instrument.
          Let the beauty we love be what we do.
          There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.

          Rumi

          The December shanty sing will be on Sunday, Dec. 16th at the Atlantic. More details to follow soon!