Upcoming Folk Legend Concert

  • KylaCleaning
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Marilyn has been to a couple of shanty sings, she is Rob Middleton's sister, and she is looking for ways to help pay for her American visits.
      I've set up this concert at Mary Golden's house to help support her, and I hope everybody in the Chicagoland area will come.
      Please RSVP to ConcertKyla@..., so we have some idea of how many to expect.

      Thanks,
      Kyla

      Marilyn Middleton Mellor

      Folk, Blues & Jazz, Rock & Roll

      "A voice like Brillo dipped in chocolate"

      In Concert:

      Sat. Oct. 27th 2012, 7 PM

      North Park, Chicago, near Milwaukee and Devon:  Mary Golden's home,

      email for address, directions and to RSVP: ConcertKyla@...

      Marilyn's Website:  www.marilynmiddleton.co.uk

      Marilyn has performed at King Richard's Faire as half of The Bawdy Beggar Girls with Jacquie Manning;

      the song 'Bring On The Starlight' was written for her when she left King Richard's Faire.

      Her 50 year career has taken her across North America and Europe

      performing Rock & Roll, Folk Music, Jazz, Blues and Soul.

      Her first UK album  "Nobody Knows You" in 1988 won the MUSIC RETAILERS ASSOCIATION AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE.

      Suggested donation $10.