Tom Kastle show in Oak Park on Saturday

  • zeppelinrider
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 6:36 PM
      Tom Kastle will be performing on Saturday, May 5th at 7 pm-- or at least that's what they told me when I called-- at Eastgate Café, 102 Harrison St., Oak Park, IL 60304. 708-660-9091. (eastgatecafe.net)

      Also, on Friday, May 4th at 7 pm, Tom will be narrating "The Marriage of Figaro" at Edgebrook Lutheran Church, 5252 W. Devon Ave., Chicago. Not at all nautical, but free and likely fun. (Candidconcertopera.org)

      P.S. Don't forget, if you want to come to the William Pint & Felicia Dale house concert at my house on Saturday May 27th, email me at sing@... so I can get a proper head count.
    • Katharine Whisler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 7:50 PM

        That’s Saturday May 26th, for Pint & Dale, I should say!

        Tom Kastle will be performing on Saturday, May 5th at 7 pm-- or at least that's what they told me when I called-- at Eastgate Café, 102 Harrison St., Oak Park, IL 60304. 708-660-9091. (eastgatecafe.net)

        Also, on Friday, May 4th at 7 pm, Tom will be narrating "The Marriage of Figaro" at Edgebrook Lutheran Church, 5252 W. Devon Ave., Chicago. Not at all nautical, but free and likely fun. (Candidconcertopera.org)

        P.S. Don't forget, if you want to come to the William Pint & Felicia Dale house concert at my house on Saturday May 27th, email me at sing@... so I can get a proper head count.

      • Tom Kastle
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 9:13 PM
          Sorry I'll miss the show with William and Felicia (on the road). Hope to see you in Oak Park at the Eastgate Cafe on Saturday. I'll be doing songs from both CDs and some new things as well. For anyone interested in opera (even alittle) don't miss the Candid Concert Opera's concert version of Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro". Concert opera, for us, entails most of the arias but without the sets, costumes and long recitations (recits). We have a cast of 20 with extremely fine soloists, a grand piano, and a wonderful little orchestra at Edgebrook Lutheran Church in Edgebrook (NW side of Chicago), Friday at 7:00 pm.

          Tom Kastle

          Singer, songwriter, sailor, and storyteller

          Madison, WI
          608-204-2882 office
          773-575-7244 cell
          www.tomkastle.com
          tomkastle@...

        • comicsong@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3 4:56 AM
            Please note: message attached

            From: "zeppelinrider" <kwhisler@...>
            To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 01:36:47 -0000

            Kathie, Please add two to the house concert. Rob Middleton