Shanty sing for January

  • zeppelinrider
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2012
      More details later, but just so everyone knows: shanty sing for January will be on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlantic, same time as usual.
    • Jason McCollum
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
        Hi chanteyfolk,

        I have been trying to get back to your fine sing at the Atlantic, and am hoping -if the weather holds- to attend this first 2012 sing. I've newly received a dulcimer and am hoping to hammer out a tune upon it ... We shall see.

        Cheers,
        Jason
      • Tom Kastle
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
          The Shanty class at the Old Town School of Folk Music starts JAN 29th. We'll be looking at shanties, work songs, history, ballads, vocal tech for getting LOTS out of your voice and singing together to explore the myriad aspects of this incredible tradition. Hope to see you there. Thanks. --Tom

          Sent from my i-Phone

          Tom Kastle
          773-575-7244
          608-204-2882

          On Jan 7, 2012, at 17:05, "zeppelinrider" <kwhisler@...> wrote:

          More details later, but just so everyone knows: shanty sing for January will be on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlantic, same time as usual.

        • Fred Lauritzen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2012
            Kathy, Daniel, Heather and I will be there!

            Fred

            More details later, but just so everyone knows: shanty sing for January will be on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlantic, same time as usual.

          • Kyla
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2012
              I'm planning to be there.

              Kyla