November Shanty Sing

  • L Lubin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      So - are we scheduled for Nov. 20, or still unsure, or ??
    • Katharine Whisler
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011

        I apologize, I only was able to confirm November the 20th yesterday and just haven’t had time to post about it.  Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, I will post the announcement later tonight.

        So - are we scheduled for Nov. 20, or still unsure, or ??

      • Dont
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          Kathy, wil you be having a flyer for November? --Hal