1876Re: [chicagoshanties] VERY URGENT!!!!!Help & a favor (Kolleen Blume)

  • Nathanael Jones
    Jul 2, 2014

      I got the message fast.  But this is spam and anyway I am deep in debt. I hope your hijacked email gets sorted out.

      On Jul 2, 2014 12:52 PM, "'Kolleen Blume' fiddlemom@... [chicagoshanties]" <chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Turkey for Tour.. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

      I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan from you ($2,600). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest.

      Thanks so much.

      Kolleen