1871Party Business

  • Tom Kastle
    Jun 19, 2014

       In spite of a gig and a trip to Chicago (ironic, eh?) the Party will go on! A couple points...

      Maps/charts will be at the park by noon but the Party begins at 1900. I will supply brats, cheese, (it IS Wisconsin after all), hot dogs and fixings for Dark & Stormys. Participants are encouraged to fill out the menu as desired.

      Follow the map to our drive where there will be a flag (Do you have a flag???!!). The odck will be marked with a DGUTS flag as well if you want to swim, paddle, or wade over.

      My cell is 773-575-7244.,

      See you soon! Fair winds. --T

      Tom Kastle

      Singer, songwriter, sailor, and storyteller

      Madison, WI
      608-204-2882 office
      773-575-7244 cell
      www.tomkastle.com
      tomkastle@...

      NOTE: I have been hacked. My return e-mail address should be

      tomkastle@... or tom@...