Hope to see all of you here.

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      If we can all post some or all of our old family photos and maybe some family history. Facts like names for faces in photos, birth, marriage, death dates. And hopefully many, many antedotes about those we love.
    • nevadagranny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        --- In chicagoschwartzfamily@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <buffalowoman11@...> wrote:

        > If we can all post some or all of our old family photos and maybe some family history. Facts like names for faces in photos, birth, marriage, death dates. And hopefully many, many antedotes about those we love.

        Linda
        thanks for inviting us to the group
        remember to invite Tim- a_monk32@... and Jenny- I know they will love it and also add photo's
        Kathy & Chuck