[*CCM*] Riding to Northbrook Velodrome Thursday

  • John Greenfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Folks,

      I'll be riding to the velodrome this Thursday 9/4 to
      watch the track racing. Meet up at the Illinois Centennial
      pillar at Logan / Kedzie / Milwaukee at 6 pm. It's about 17 miles
      each way and we'll ride 12 - 14 mph, probably stopping to pick up
      ice cream on the way and maybe dining at Superdawg on the way
      home.

      Cheers,

      John Greenfield