[*CCM*] North~Side Critical Mass / Karaoke This Friday 13Th!

  • Anthony Riccardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hey all,

      Does anyone have a video cam recorder to record this Friday's Karaoke ride. If
      you know of somebody that might have one please have them contact me.

      Thanks

      Tony

      (847)902-5668 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (847)902-5668

      Tony Riccardo

         When in doubt … ride your bike, or at least write about it.