Matinee Movie Outing

  • James W
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 4:26 AM
      Hi guys! This month we will be doing a 2:30 matinee screening of the new film Oblivion at the Evanston 12 Cinemark Theater, 1715 Maple Ave.,
      Evanston, IL 60201. Tel: 847-491-9751.

      We will do a late lunch after. This is a new release, so you might want to purchase tickets online in advance. If anyone needs a ride from the Edgewater/Andersonville area just let me know. We will meet 15 minutes before the movie in the inner lobby. Hope to see you all there!