At Last, the group is restarting NEXT SATURDAY, January 21!

  • James W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      You're invited to the official restart of the Chicago Bear Movie group, in conjunction with the Great Lakes Bears!

      We will be meeting Saturday, January 21 at the Century 12 Evanston/CineArts 6, 1715 Maple Ave, Evanston, IL to see SHERLOCK HOLMES, A GAME OF SHADOWS. The exact showing time will be sent towards the end of the week once the theater releases the screen times for next Saturday, but I wanted to get this out for all you guys to plan. I will be shooting for the 7:00 or 7:30 show time.

      We will be picking a place to eat after the show in Evanston, so if you have any suggestions, send them my way!

      Membership in the Great Lakes Bears is not required, but we will have membership applications there, and will gladly answer any questions you may have about the group.

      If anyone has any questions, please give me a call at 513-509-2686.

      See you at the movies!