Chicago Movie Bears & Great Lakes Bears SPECIAL EVENT!!!

  • James W
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      Hello Guys!

      I'm Jamie Williamson, the new activities director of Great Lakes Bears and the founder of Chicago Movie Bears.

      We are in the midst of planning some exciting activities for our organizations over the next year, so STAY TUNED.

      To kick it off, we are having a special, Great Lakes Bears and Chicago Movie Group combined theater event on Saturday, November 12, at 10:00 PM. (see details below)

      Mention GREAT LAKES BEARS at the box office to get your discount, the more we have come, the bigger our discount! Because of this, please RSVP to me by Thursday, noon, so we have a rough headcount. Feel free to come if you didn't RSVP, it will just help us get the maximum discount.

      I hope to see all you guys there!!!

      Jamie

      MidTangent Productions would like to welcome the GREAT LAKES BEARS to their current production, PIG TALE
      by offering group-discounted tickets for Saturday, November 12.

      Saturday, November 12th at 10:00pm

      Tickets are $10 for groups over 5
      Tickets only $8 for groups over 15

      The National Pastime Theater, located at 4139 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL

      Run time - 75 minutes

      MidTangent Productions, one of Chicago's most notorious GLBTQ theater companies, announces the Chicago Premiere of PIG TALE by New York playwright Chris Weikel.

      This production will be directed by Chicago GLBTQ theater pioneer David Zak of Pride Films and Plays. MidTangent is excited about this generational merging of talents to bring Chicago something truly new and different.

      Pig Tale is "An Urban Faerie Story" and fits nicely with MidTangent's fantasy themed season. The show tells the story of the sexually charged Johnny and Dave who have been "seeing" each other, but have their issues and doubts keeping them at arm's length even when in each other's arms. On one fateful night, Dave goes through a magical transformation that leads them through this charming, funny and fantastic story of friendship, leather and love.

      Starring: Max Bever, Michael Elm, Tony Lewis, Andrew Kain Miller and Nicholas Harper

      Time Out Review: http://www.timeoutchicago.com/arts-culture/theater/15004963/pig-tale-at-midtangent-productions-theater-review

      Sponsored by:
      Hydrate Nightclub
      Shel-Don Chicago - Custom Leather Creations and Alterations
      Semmerling & Schaefer Mask Studios
      Bud Light