Important Announcement.

  • James W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Hi Guys!

      I am more than happy to report that I will be returning to Chicago in August. I hope to start-up the movie group again in October.

      If anyone would like to help, please contact me. I'd like to grow the organization as much as possible and network with our fellow bear groups in Chicago.

      I look forward to seeing you all again in the fall!

      Thanks!
      Jamie
      Founder Chicago Movie Bears