A new leader is needed!!!

  • James W
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      Guys:

      Sorry about this, but due to a great new job offer out of state, I will be relocating.

      I've enjoyed starting this group, and running it for close to two years now, but it's time to pass on the mantle.

      I'm looking for a member who would be able to take it over for me. I'd be more than glad to help with the transition and answer any questions that you may have.

      I'd really like to see this group continue to grow. I hope one or more of you feels the same way.

      If you are interested, drop me an e-mail and we'll talk.

      Hugs,
      Jamie