New poll for chicago_bear_movie_group

  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 18, 2009
      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

      New movie poll for our next movie night this Saturday, November 21, at the Kerasotes Webster Place 11, 1471 W. Webster Ave., Chicago, IL. The times will be announced when a winner is determined. See you at the movies!

      o 2012
      o Men Who Stare at Goats
      o Pirate Radio
      o The Box
      o The Fourth Kind
      o I will join the group for dinner after the movie.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 13, 2010
        chicago_bear_movie_group group:

        New movie poll for our next movie night this Saturday, January 16, at the Kerasotes City North Theater, 2600 N. Western Ave
        Chicago, IL 60647. The times will be announced when a winner is determined. We will be eating at the BBQ place across the street after the show. See you at the movies!

        o 3D Avatar
        o Sherlock Holmes
        o Daybreakers
        o Blind Side
        o Book Of Eli
        o It's Complicated.
        o I will be joining the group for dinner after the movie.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012
          chicago_bear_movie_group group:

          Welcome all new members! Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, March 17. The theater and time will be announced once we have a winner. I hope to see you all at the movies!

          o Project X
          o Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
          o John Carter
          o The Artist
          o The Iron Lady
          o Yes, I will be joining the group for dinner after the movie.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 18, 2012
            chicago_bear_movie_group group:

            Welcome all new members! Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, April 21. The theater and time will be announced once we have a winner. I hope to see you all at the movies!

            o The Hunger Games
            o The Three Stooges
            o The Cabin in the Woods
            o Lockout
            o Titanic 3D
            o I would like to do dinner after the movie with the group.
            o An evening showing would be better
            o A matinee showing would be better

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 13, 2012
              chicago_bear_movie_group group:

              Chicago Movie Bears/Great Lake Bears Movie Poll for Sat. June 16. We will be going to the the Regal
              City North Stadium Theater, 2600 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647. Show time will be announced once we know the winner! See you all at the movies!

              o Men in Black 3 3D
              o Prometheus 3D
              o Snow White & the Huntsman
              o That's My Boy
              o I would like to eat with the group after the movie.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!