Special Offer For Chicago Movie Bears Members!

  • Jamie Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi guys!

      Don't forget that our next movie outing will be Saturday, April 18. As usual, the movie poll will go up the week before. So keep an eye out for it!

      I also wanted to pass on a bear related event this Saturday, the 11th, "Easter Bear Hunt." For those guys interested, Steamworks has offered to give Chicago Movie Bears members $5.00 off admission with a print-out of the attached ad!

      The guys from CyberBears will be there live for the Chicago release of their film, "Steamy Encounters" shot at Steamworks. So have fun guys! It promises to be a blast!

      See you at the movies!
      Jamie