New poll for chicago_bear_movie_group

  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 17, 2009
      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

      Hi guys!
      A new poll has been created for the Chicago Movie Bears! The next outing will be this Saturday, March 21. The theater will be determined by the winning movie as will our dinner outing location. Vote today, and I hope to see you all at the movies!

      o Duplicity
      o I Love You, Man
      o Knowing
      o Race to Witch Mountain
      o Watchmen
      o The Last House on the Left
      o I will be joining the group for dinner after the movie.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 16, 2009
        chicago_bear_movie_group group:

        Welcome all new members! Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, June 20. The theater will be announced once we have a winner. I hope to see you all at the movies!

        o 3-D Up
        o Angels & Demons
        o The Hangover
        o Land of the Lost
        o Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian
        o Terminator Salvation
        o Year One

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 12 4:13 AM
          chicago_bear_movie_group group:

          Welcome all new members!
          Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, August 15. We will be going to the Evenston Century 12 theater. Times will be announced once we have a winner on Friday. I hope to see you all at the
          movies!

          o District 9
          o The Time Travelers Wife
          o Julie & Julia
          o G-Force 3D
          o 500 Days of Summer
          o Paper Heart

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 15, 2009
            chicago_bear_movie_group group:

            New movie poll for our next movie night on October 17th, at the 20th Century Theater, 1715 Maple Ave, Evanston, IL, - Come on out and help me celebrate my birthday!

            o Where the Wild Things Are
            o Couples Retreat
            o Capitalism: A Love Story
            o Whip It
            o Zombieland
            o Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
            o Coco, Before Chanel
            o The Informant
            o I will be joining the group for dinner after the show!

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 18, 2009
              chicago_bear_movie_group group:

              New movie poll for our next movie night this Saturday, November 21, at the Kerasotes Webster Place 11, 1471 W. Webster Ave., Chicago, IL. The times will be announced when a winner is determined. See you at the movies!

              o 2012
              o Men Who Stare at Goats
              o Pirate Radio
              o The Box
              o The Fourth Kind
              o I will join the group for dinner after the movie.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 13, 2010
                chicago_bear_movie_group group:

                New movie poll for our next movie night this Saturday, January 16, at the Kerasotes City North Theater, 2600 N. Western Ave
                Chicago, IL 60647. The times will be announced when a winner is determined. We will be eating at the BBQ place across the street after the show. See you at the movies!

                o 3D Avatar
                o Sherlock Holmes
                o Daybreakers
                o Blind Side
                o Book Of Eli
                o It's Complicated.

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012
                  chicago_bear_movie_group group:

                  Welcome all new members! Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, March 17. The theater and time will be announced once we have a winner. I hope to see you all at the movies!

                  o Project X
                  o Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
                  o John Carter
                  o The Artist
                  o The Iron Lady
                  o Yes, I will be joining the group for dinner after the movie.

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 18, 2012
                    chicago_bear_movie_group group:

                    Welcome all new members! Here's the movie poll for this Saturday, April 21. The theater and time will be announced once we have a winner. I hope to see you all at the movies!

                    o The Hunger Games
                    o The Three Stooges
                    o The Cabin in the Woods
                    o Lockout
                    o Titanic 3D
                    o I would like to do dinner after the movie with the group.
                    o An evening showing would be better
                    o A matinee showing would be better

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 13, 2012
                      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

                      Chicago Movie Bears/Great Lake Bears Movie Poll for Sat. June 16. We will be going to the the Regal
                      City North Stadium Theater, 2600 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647. Show time will be announced once we know the winner! See you all at the movies!

                      o Men in Black 3 3D
                      o Prometheus 3D
                      o Snow White & the Huntsman
                      o That's My Boy
                      o I would like to eat with the group after the movie.

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!