Chicago Movie Bears November outing.

  • Jamie Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Special November Outing:
      The Chicago Movie Bears is excited to be co-presenting the film, 3-Day Weekend, at the Reeling International Lesbian and Gay Film
      Festival on November 15, 9:00pm, at the Piper's Alley Theater, Old Town, 1608 N Wells St. The movie is $10 for non-members, $8 for members. Public parking is available near by.

      We will meet in the lobby area around 8:30pm before going in. Due to the late show time, we will not be doing dinner as a group for this month. I will be giving a very brief message at the beginning of the film to introduce the Chicago Movie Bears as co-presenter. I'd love to have as many friends in the audience as possible! ;-)

      3-Day Weekend Synopsis:
      Sexual hijinks abound when eight gay men escape their hectic urbanlives for a weekend in a mountain cabin! A long-term couple and theirgroup of friends decide to spice up their yearly trip to Bear Lake byincluding a special twist: everyone must bring a single friend along.Between the seclusion of the cabin and the friskiness of the newguests—including a high-priced rent boy and an uninhibited, nude yogainstructor—new friendships and dalliances form, tensions arise andrelationships are threatened. Featuring a broad spectrum of gaycharacters, 3-Day Weekend is reminiscent of classics such as Love! Valour! Compassion! and The Big Chill.

      3-Day Weekend Trailer

      For a complete list of festival films go to http://www.reelingfilmfestival.org

      Looking forward to seeing you all at the Movies!