Bear Movie Reminder!

  • Jamie Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Welcome all new members. We are now at 126!

      This is just a reminder that our next movie night will be Saturday,
      October 18th at Landmark's Century Centre Cinema, 2828 North Clark
      Street at Diversey.
      http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/Chicago/Landmark%27sCenturyCentreCinema.htm

      Parking is validated, $5.00 for four hours, adjacent to the theater.

      Watch for the movie poll on October 14th. Sorry for the short time to
      vote, but the theater won't know the line-up for the 18th
      until that date.

      Please plan to join us for dinner after the movie. We are going to try
      to make reservations in advance so make sure and check the dinner
      option when the poll goes active. Please e-mail me with any
      suggestions you may have.

      See you all there!
      Jamie