Chicago Movie Bear Update!

  • Jamie Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      First, I wanted to thank everyone for joining. Please tell your
      friends and invite them to join as well. The more bears the better!

      A little preview of things to come:
      I hope to post a pole for all of us by the end of next week. This will
      allow us to vote over a week-long period from a list of movies for our
      first outing. The winning movie will then be announced, along with the
      location and dinner specifics. I am very open to suggestions for
      theaters and movies, so don't be shy, E-mail me your thoughts.

      Again, I'd really like to grow the group to the point where we can get
      special theater discounts and perks, so TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

      I'll be in touch soon! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person.

      Jamie