79New poll for chicago_bear_movie_group

  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 13, 2012
      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

      Chicago Movie Bears/Great Lake Bears Movie Poll for Sat. June 16. We will be going to the the Regal
      City North Stadium Theater, 2600 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647. Show time will be announced once we know the winner! See you all at the movies!

      o Men in Black 3 3D
      o Prometheus 3D
      o Snow White & the Huntsman
      o That's My Boy
      o I would like to eat with the group after the movie.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic