77Chicago Movie Bears & Great Lakes Bears have a winner!

  • James W
    Apr 20, 2012
      Totaling the polls from Facebook and Yahoo, Cabin in the Woods is the winner! But it was close!

      We will be going to the Regal Webster Place 11 for the 5:20 showing, 1471 W. Webster Ave., Chicago, IL. We will be picking a near by place to eat after the movie. (we have a lot of choices)

      For those of you with your heart set on our second place movie, The Hunger Games, you might consider going to the 4:20 showing of that movie. They should end about the same time and we can still meet as a group for dinner.

      Just text me at 513-509-2686 so I know to look for you.

      See you at the movies!