71CHANGE OF TIME to 5:40 for tonights outing!!!!!

  • James W
    Jan 21, 2012
      So sorry guys for the last minute change of plans! The theater has adjusted the schedule on us since Thursday! Thank you Scott for pointing this out!

      We will now be meeting today at 5:40 for the 5:55 showing of Sherlock Holmes at the Century 12 Evanston/CineArts 6, 1715 Maple Ave, Evanston, IL.

      We will be picking a place to eat after the show in Evanston, so if you have any
      suggestions, send them my way!

      Membership in the Great Lakes Bears is not required, but we will have membership
      applications there, and will gladly answer any questions you may have about the
      group.

      Fun prizes and comradery will abound, so don't miss it!

      If anyone has any questions, please give me a call at 513-509-2686.

      Can't wait to see you at the movies!