61New poll for chicago_bear_movie_group

  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 13, 2010
      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

      New movie poll for our next movie night this Saturday, January 16, at the Kerasotes City North Theater, 2600 N. Western Ave
      Chicago, IL 60647. The times will be announced when a winner is determined. We will be eating at the BBQ place across the street after the show. See you at the movies!

      o 3D Avatar
      o Sherlock Holmes
      o Daybreakers
      o Blind Side
      o Book Of Eli
      o It's Complicated.
      o I will be joining the group for dinner after the movie.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic