56New poll for chicago_bear_movie_group

  • chicago_bear_movie_group@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 15, 2009
      chicago_bear_movie_group group:

      New movie poll for our next movie night on October 17th, at the 20th Century Theater, 1715 Maple Ave, Evanston, IL, - Come on out and help me celebrate my birthday!

      o Where the Wild Things Are
      o Couples Retreat
      o Capitalism: A Love Story
      o Whip It
      o Zombieland
      o Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
      o Coco, Before Chanel
      o The Informant
      o I will be joining the group for dinner after the show!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic