New Releases: Lonberg-Holm, Strid duo - Naranjo, Stankova, Young trio

  • brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      After a year of 7 releases in 2011, I am happy to announce the first 2
      new Peira titles of 2012.This year looks to be another busy one, watch
      out for a slew of new releases!Releases are now available as a download
      or the traditional physical CD package.
      PM10- Naranjo, Stankova, Young trio - Verdure Into Onyx Ivan Naranjo -
      electronicsMaria Stankova - electronics, voiceKatherine Young - bassoon,
      electronics
      details and audio examples : http://www.peira.net/pm10.html
      <http://www/peria.net/pm10.html>

      PM11 - Fred Lonberg-Holm, Raymond Strid duo - Discus and Plumbing Fred
      Lonberg-Holm - celloRaymond Strid - drums
      details and audio examples : http://www.peira.net/pm11.html
      <http://www/peria.net/pm11.html>
      please feel free to contact us with any questions.http://www.peira.net
      <http://www.peria.net> youthere@...