invitation to a paranormal love story

  • Bruce Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:03 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Those who've seen my move THE DOOR know that my inspiration comes from supernatural beings (dream guides/spirits/ghosts). Mystical Movie Guide called THE DOOR "old soul and proud of it".

      Now I'm starting work on another feature film, THE DEER THIEF. It's a paranormal love story about a man who's stalked and seduced by a ghost.

      Please click on this link to a new video blog on youtube about my new ghost-and -dream inspired movie. I'll be letting you know lots of secrets about the characters.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquxd-3oXfY

      Thanks!
      Bruce Wood