Re: [cheyennerpcv] Fwd: Debra Lee

  • Judy Kallal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
      Please tell Debra that I am sorry that I cannot be there--I will be out of
      town for my niece's graduation.
      Judy

      On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:09:44 -0600
      leil lucy james alexander <leiljames@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • John Coe
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
        I will be in Denver this evening. I would really like to hear what
        Debra Lee has to say, but...

        Maybe we could talk about it May 9th?

        John Coe

        On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 10:09 AM, leil lucy james alexander
        wrote:

> [...]
      • Stanley Clapp
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
          Okay - I'll see what she says.  Later  stan

          wrote:

> [...]

          Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
          anyone who cares about public education!
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/W_nxlB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/