      From: John Coe
      Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:25 AM
      To: cheyennerpcv@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cheyennerpcv] Fwd: Debra Lee

      I will be in Denver this evening. I would really like to hear what
      Debra Lee has to say, but...

      Maybe we could talk about it May 9th?

      John Coe

      On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 10:09  AM, leil lucy james alexander
      wrote:

> [...]

      Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
      anyone who cares about public education!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/W_nxlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic