32Re: listserv

  • Camellia E
    Jul 22 8:43 PM
      A listserv is a method for easily communicating with a group of people. By sending email to one address, in this case, cheyennerpcv@yahoogroups.com, it sends it on to all the people subscribed to the listserv. People who subscribe have control over how they receive messages--as they come in, or in digests, or just online. They can unsubscribe at any time, or change their email address. It makes management of people simpler.

      I set this one up with the agreememt of the group, but it has never been used to my knowledge. It was my hope that it would be used for things like planning get-togethers.

      Camellia

      --- In cheyennerpcv@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Kallal" <judykallal@...> wrote:

      > Guess that I need to know more about it--or be reminded when something is
      > posted to it...not sure. Judy
      >

      > On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:30:18 -0000
      > "Camellia E" <leillucy@...> wrote:
      > > Is there still interest in this listserv for SE Wyo RPCVs? As far as I can
      > >tell, it is not being used at all.
      > >
      > > Camellia

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic