30Re: [cheyennerpcv] Some news from John Coe

  • Judy Kallal
    Jul 5, 2010
      Great to hear from you. I am now the Wyoming Geographic alliance Coordinator
      for national Geographic....love the low paying job---guess it is the Peace
      Corp attitude. Let Me know When you are back in WY and we will plan a big
      festive get together. Judy 307 6302026

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic