20Re: [cheyennerpcv] September get-together

  • Beth Pratt
    Aug 30 9:19 AM
      Just bring yourself and whatever you want to drink--beer, wine, tequila, whatever.  A good chunk of the cooking is already done and in the freezer.
      >>> dhenge@... 08/30/05 8:07 AM >>>
      If I'm not elk hunting, I'm there!!!  Let me know what I can bring.
      Thanks,
      Dan

      >>> bpratt@... 08/30/05 7:15 AM >>>
      How about a September get-together?  My place at 2319 Maxwell Ave. on
      Monday the 12th.  I'll do all the cooking.  Just bring whatever you
      want to drink.--Beth

      Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ryu7JD/LpQLAA/E2hLAA/W_nxlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic