15Re: [cheyennerpcv] Next meeting

  • John Coe
    May 25, 2005
      The 13th is good for me. The 14th is not as I have a rehearsal for the
      following.

      If anyone is free the 11th at 7:30 pm, the chorus I sing in, The
      Rainbow Chorus, is doing selections from a very powerful piece called
      OUT! at St Christopher's Episcopal Church in Cheyenne. The work
      consists of coming out stories and songs that reach to the core of
      anyone's sensitivities. We've already performed for a Mennonite church
      and the Dept of Agriculture in Ft. Collins. Our main performance will
      be the 18th at the Lincoln Center in Ft. Collins at 7:30 pm. In
      Cheyenne, admission is free, but donations are gratefully accepted. In
      Ft Collins, regular tickets are $12 and $10 for seniors and students. I
      have tickets if anyone is interested.

      John

      On Tuesday, May 24, 2005, at 04:33 PM, Stanley Clapp wrote:

      > Can we say Trry Bison Jun 13  7 P.M.  stan

      <image.tiff>