RE: [chexsys] Digest Number 183

  • T. Titus
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
      Yes, Steve Costa does work for ChexSystems. On several occasions his
      attitude has reflected nothing more than an attempt to dishearten the swarm
      of victims about to fight back against ChexSystems. So I checked into it and
      Steve does in fact work for ChexSystems. Nice try Steve. If I were you,
      I'd go look for stable employment. I have a feeling ChexSystems is going to
      be too busy paying off their victims to be giving you any bonuses any time
      soon.

      Sincerely,

      Tobin Titus, MCSD
      Dax Software and Consulting, LLC
      Owner / Developer
      em: tobin@...

      Metro Information Services
      Information Systems Consultant
      em: tobin.titus@...
    • Valentin Serrano
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
        GREAT researching job Tobin!
        as for Steve Costa, place yourself elsewhere.

      • sajappel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
          Hey, Tobin! Thought you had stopped posting. As usual, you are doing a
          fantastic job. You are one of those who really make a difference.

          Ellen
        • T. Titus
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
            I've been way busy lately. Sorry I've been out of touch. I did stop posting,
            but I have been watching everything. I make inquiries when I feel they are
            neccessary. Let me know if I can do anything else.

            Sincerely,

            Tobin Titus, MCSD

            Hey, Tobin! Thought you had stopped posting. As usual, you are doing a
            fantastic job. You are one of those who really make a difference.

            Ellen
          • Steve Costa
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
              Tobin

              I see that you continue to spew lies and innuendo, about anyone who
              attempts to shed light and reason on the way you are addressing the
              ChexSystems problem.

              The 'he/she works for ChexSystems' garbage is pretty much your standard
              response to anyone who doesn't recognize you as the 'anti-ChexSystems'
              savior. Since you 'checked into it', why don't you share with the group
              the incriminating evidence about my alleged employment at ChexSystems? Of
              course you and I know that this won't happen, because it is just a
              fabrication on your part. Let me put that another way. You are a pathetic
              liar!

              I assume that your current rantings are in response to my post stating
              that "There is no lawsuit to add your name to.". This mailing list was
              formed to attempt to organize a class action lawsuit against ChexSystems.
              The effort has been hopelessly stalled because no lawyer is willing to take
              on the case. My personal conclusion is that they won't take the case
              because they know they can't win. I think the best way to fight ChexSystems
              is at the legislative and administrative levels, not in the courts.

              And Tobin, what ever happened to your fund raising efforts? Everything
              seemed to come to a halt after I challenged you to publicly state how the
              funds would be used. Was my assumption true that you intended to use these
              funds for your own personal lawsuit or other personal uses?

              There are other groups pursuing efforts against ChexSystems in the courts
              and at the administrative level, but none of these efforts was initiated on
              this mailing list or on Tobins web site.

              I especially applaud the effort put into ChexSystems bites web site at
              <http://members.tripod.com/~CHEXSYSTEMSBITES/index.html>.

              Steve