Hello

  • classaction@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 4:37 AM
      I see we have a few subscribers to the Chex Systems list.
      Welcome. I sent a NEW-LIST announcement but it was rejected.

    • Sherry Warren-Perkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2000
        Hi everybody,
        I am attaching my standard debt collection response letter, feel free to
        use it. I am getting quite a response myself.
        Sherry
        Also have started process for class action law suit on CheckCare Systems
        and to proceed into CHEXSYSTEMS. Since I'm in Minnesota and a business
        owner this is actually now starting to get real interesting. I have made
        sure that I have nothing short of my life to lose. Excellant ambitious
        attorney for MN area Steven Appelget 1102 Grand Avenue St. Paul, Mn
        55105 651-224-5079 APPELGET@... tell him I sent you, Sherry
        Perkins

        [This message contained attachments]
      • Joe Sheldon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2000
          What could you use this letter for? A response to chexsystems, and other
          collection agencies?
          -Joe

          Sherry Warren-Perkins wrote:

          > From: Sherry Warren-Perkins <sherbare@...>
          >
          > Hi everybody,
          > I am attaching my standard debt collection response letter, feel free to
          > use it. I am getting quite a response myself.
          > Sherry
          > Also have started process for class action law suit on CheckCare Systems
          > and to proceed into CHEXSYSTEMS. Since I'm in Minnesota and a business
          > owner this is actually now starting to get real interesting. I have made
          > sure that I have nothing short of my life to lose. Excellant ambitious
          > attorney for MN area Steven Appelget 1102 Grand Avenue St. Paul, Mn
          > 55105 651-224-5079 APPELGET@... tell him I sent you, Sherry
          > Perkins
          > Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
          > without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
          > Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.

          > Name: Debtrpns.rtf
          > Debtrpns.rtf Type: Rich Text Format (application/rtf)
          > Encoding: base64
        • Jennifer Karnosh
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 29, 2000
            I'm very curious what I would use this for.
            Jenny