If you want me to remember you birthday and get a present...

  • Drew Kupchik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi
      Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me.  I am creating a birthday list of all my friends and family.
      http://www.birthdayalarm.com/dob/83478832a118436876b362
      Many Thanks,

      Drew

      Ps  By the way, I just recenty relocated to Laguna Beach, CA (MY Cell number Remains the same and I would love to hear from you but it 570-650-8227 and my updated address (although it will change within a month is 901 Summit Drive, Laguna Beach, CA 92651))

      Andrew Kupchik
      570-650-8227
      Yahoo ID: drewkup