SECOND CHANCE CHECKING ACCOUNT

  • Need a New Checking Account?
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      Click here to open a new checking account,
      complete with new paper checks,
      even if you're on ChexSystems and TeleChek
      and have bad credit
      http://banklist.esmartbiz.com

    • Need a New Checking Account?
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2008
        Having trouble opening a checking account?
        Get a new checking account,
        complete with new paper checks,
        in spite of bad credit,
        even if you're on ChexSystems
        or TeleChek.

        Here's where you can get a list of all the banks that will accept you.

        It's not difficult to open a new traditional checking account, complete with paper checks, when you're blacklisted on ChexSystems or TeleCheck. You just have to know in advance which bank will accept you. I've spent countless hours talking to banks all over the United States to learn what their policies are, and based on that research I've compiled a comprehensive list of "friendly banks". All you need in order to open a new checking account while you're listed on ChexSystems and/or Telecheck is a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List" for the area where you live or want to conduct your banking business. You'll select a bank you'd like to do business with from the list of all the banks names and addresses I’ve discovered that will open an account for a person listed in ChexSystems or TeleCheck. Then you'll contact the bank of your choice and open a new checking account! It's that simple!

        I only ask that you send me $19.95 to help offset the cost of the many hours of research I've spent compiling the "No ChexSystems Bank List". Using my list of banks, you'll be able to open your new checking account yourself, with no embarrassing questions or turn downs. Every single bank on the "No ChexSystems Bank List" list you receive will open an account for a new customer on ChexSystems or TeleCheck. Most charge no extra service fee at all! All you have to do is contact the bank of your choice from the list and ask to open a new account. You won't have to worry about embarrassing turn-downs because you'll know in advance you're going to a "friendly" bank. The "No ChexSystems Bank List" includes all my notes telling you everything I've learned about the banks I've contacted, and in many cases has actual names and direct-dial phone numbers for the bank employees you'll need to contact to open your new account.

        I GUARANTEE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO OPEN
        A NEW BANK ACCOUNT
        USING MY "NO CHEX SYSTEMS BANK LIST"

        EVEN IF YOU’RE ON CHEX SYSTEMS AND TELECHECK
        AND HAVE TERRIBLE CREDIT

        I'll be happy to send you a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List" for your area. I only ask that you help pay for some of the time I've spent putting it together. I'll send you the list for the city or area you specify for only $19.95.

        CAUTION! There are many "second chance banking" offers, but most of them don't provide you with paper checks.
        A bank account with just a debit card and no paper checks is not a true checking account.
        Every bank on my "No ChexSystems Bank List" provides paper checks with your new account.

        I'm so sure my list of "friendly" banks will provide a solution to whatever banking problem you may have that if you purchase it and work with it and still can't open a new bank account to your satisfaction, just let me know and I'll gladly refund your money. There’s no time limit and there are no conditions. If you don't think my research is worth the $19.95 you paid, I'll send your money back just for the asking. If you'd like to have a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List" custom-tailored just for you, you can pay with PayPal by clicking the button below. (It's fast, it's free, and you don't need a PayPal account of your own).

        Otherwise, just print the easy order form below, complete the information and mail it to me along with a $19.95 money order. Don't forget to include the name of the city or town where you live or want to open your bank account, and be sure to check the appropriate space telling me whether you want your "No Chex Systems Bank List" sent to you by e-mail (I'll need your e-mail address), or if you'd rather receive a printed hard copy by First Class U.S. Mail. Either way, I’ll fill your order within 48-hours after I receive it and you'll be on your way to opening a brand new checking account in your own name without any embarrassing questions or turn downs. Send your order today. Remember, I'll refund every penny you paid if you're not completely satisfied. Here's my address and phone number:

        James W. Holden, 702 Seventh Street, Jonesboro, Louisiana 71251 ● Toll Free Phone 1-877-843-0388

        Click this PayPal button and order your personalized NoChex Systems Bank List now!

        [input] [input]
        [input] OR PRINT & MAIL THIS EASY ORDER FORM NOW

        YES! Send me your No ChexSystems Bank List for_________________(city, town or geographic area) right away. I want to open a new bank account and I don’t want to worry about ChexSystems or TeleCheck. Send my No ChexSystems Bank List to:

        ___My e-mail address as follows:
        (your list will be sent as a M.S. Word attachment to the e-mail address you provide here)
        ___My postal mailing address as follows: (your printed hard copy of the “No ChexSystems Bank List” will be sent to you by First Class U.S. Mail to the address you provide below)

        I am enclosing a money order for $19.95 payable to “James W. Holden” to help offset the cost of the research involved in developing the No ChexSystems Bank List. Print this form, fill in the information required and mail with a $19.95 Money Order to:

        James W. Holden, 702 Seventh Street, Jonesboro, Louisiana 71251Toll Free Phone 1-877-843-0388