Hi

  • fredsmithing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi, first time I joined this group. I moved to a new apartment, and
      now i am looking for a job. my major is translation. do you know the
      good agency ? if possible i want to work in house..... if you know
      the good translation agency, pls let me know.

      thax
    • Russ Patitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        I wanna know if there are any class action suits I can join against
        WAMU for Overdarft fees they got abiut 3000 in 2 years.

        Russell