WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING $$$,$$$,$$$

  • meredith_hughes06
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Is it really possible that many professing Christians are nothing but
      sheep set for slaughter? And who are these "shepherds" that mislead
      their flocks? What's in store for them?
      .
      "Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in
      their abominations.
      .
      I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon
      them; because when I called, NONE did answer; when I spake, they did not
      hear; but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I
      delighted not." (Isaiah 66:3-4)
      .
      It's the wolves in sheep's clothing which have been with us from the
      beginning, and claim to be the offspring of the early Christian church,
      but are in fact the deceivers that Christ warned us about, which have
      been leading many away from the truth. They've been selling us lies for
      centuries, and cashing in on souls. ($$$$$$$$$).
      .
      They are so blatant about it that it's even documented in their very own
      encyclopedia (which their own followers either forget to read, or excuse
      away). Talk about your bold face lies! And they do it all for money!!
      It's the root of all their evil!!!
      .
      "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things
      which they ought not, for filthy LUCRE's sake." (Titus 1:11)
      .
      "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being
      abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
      (Titus 1:16)
      .
      Anyway, there will be no excuse for their sheep who love a lie. Sad,
      but true.
      .
      "And for this cause God shall send them STRONG delusion, that they
      should believe a lie;
      .
      That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had
      pleasure in unrighteousness." (2-Thessalonians 2:11-12)
      .
      Just who is it we're talking about ???????? You might be surprised.
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/INV8D0DDDD.html