BAD CREDIT/CHEX SYSTEMS NO PROBLEM.

  • SECOND CHANCE CHECKING ACCOUNT
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 11:53 AM
      THERE ARE TWO WAYS
      TO OPEN A NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT
      IF YOU'RE ON CHEX SYSTEMS OR TELECHECK
      First, without charging you a dime I can refer you to a company that will open an account for you for a fee ranging between $75.00 and $150.00. They are very reputable and guarantee to obtain a new checking account for you with checks even if you are on ChexSystems and TeleCheck. If you would like that referral, just send me a return e-mail to: jameswholden@... and I'll be happy to send you their name, web address and phone number without obligation. You will contact the middleman directly and, of course, they will charge you for their service in establishing your new account for you.
      The other alternative is much less expensive but will require a little more effort on your part. You'll select a bank you'd like to deal with from my “No Chex Systems Bank List”. It’s a list I've compiled of all the banks names and addresses I’ve discovered that will open an account for someone listed in ChexSystems or TeleCheck. You'll select the bank you want to do business with and contact the bank of your choice directly, without a middleman, and save the middleman's service fee. There are over 100 banks on the list, and you’d be placed with one of them if you used the middleman. I only ask that you send me $19.95 to help defray the cost of the intensive research I've done in compiling the "No ChexSystems Bank List". Using my list of banks, you'll be able to open your new checking account yourself, with no embarrassing questions or turn downs, and you’ll save the middleman's fee of $75.00 to $150.00.
      The "No ChexSystems Bank List" list you'll receive for just $19.95 is 16-pages long and all the banks on it will open an account for a customer on ChexSystems or TeleCheck. Some charge no extra service fee at all! All you have to do is contact the bank of your choice from the list and ask to open a new account. You won't have to worry about embarrassing turn-downs because you'll know in advance you're going to a "friendly" bank. The "No ChexSystems Bank List" includes all my notes telling you everything I've learned about the banks I've contacted, and in many cases has actual names and phone numbers for the bank employees you'll need to contact to open your new account.
      I GUARANTEE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO OPEN A NEW BANK ACCOUNT
      USING MY "NO CHEX SYSTEMS BANK LIST”
      EVEN IF YOU’RE ON CHEX SYSTEMS AND TELECHECK
      AND HAVE TERRIBLE CREDIT.
      I'll be happy to send you a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List". I only ask that you help pay for some of the time I've spent putting it together. I'll send you the entire list for only $19.95. I'm so sure my list will provide a solution to whatever banking problem you may have that, if you purchase my list and work with it and still can't open a new bank account to your satisfaction, just let me know and I'll gladly refund your money. There’s no time limit and there are no conditions. Just take a look at the list and all the information in it and if you're not happy and don't think my research is worth the $19.95 you paid, I'll send your money back just for the asking.
      If you'd like to have a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List", just print out the easy order form below, complete the information and mail it to me along with a $19.95 money order. Don't forget to check the appropriate space telling me whether you want your "No Chex Systems Bank List" sent to you by e-mail (I'll need your e-mail address), or if you'd rather receive a printed hard copy by First Class U.S. Mail. Print the form below and mail it to me at the address shown with a money order for $19.95. Tell me if you’d like to receive your “No ChexSystems Bank List” by e-mail or through the postal mail. Either way, I’ll fill your order the same day I receive it and you'll be on your way to opening a brand new bank account in your own name without any embarrassing questions or turn downs.
      If you'd rather I refer you to the company I mentioned above that can open an account for you, instead of doing it yourself, just request a referral in an e-mail to me at jameswholden@... and I'll be happy to send you their name, web address and phone number without obligation. But remember, if you use their service to open an account for you, you'll have to pay their fee of between $75.00 and $150.00 before they will find a bank for you. Why not save their service fee and get the same result using my list of banks that will accept you? Send your order today. Remember, I'll refund every penny of your $19.95 if you're not completely satisfied. Here's my address:
      James W. Holden
      301 East Woodlawn, Clinton, Illinois 61727
      e-mail:jameswholden@...
      PRINT & MAIL THIS EASY ORDER FORM
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      YES! Send me your No ChexSystems Bank List right away.
      I want to open a new bank account and I don’t want to worry about ChexSystems or TeleCheck.
      Send my 16-Page No ChexSystems Bank List to:
      ___My e-mail address as follows:
      (your list will be sent as a M.S. Word attachment to the e-mail address you provide here)
      OR
      ___My mailing address as follows:
      (your printed hard copy of the 16-page “No Chex Systems Bank List” will be sent to you by First Class U.S. Mail to the address you provide below)
      I am enclosing a money order for $19.95 payable to “James W. Holden” to help pay for the cost of the research involved in developing the No ChexSystems Bank List.
      Print this form, fill in information required and mail with $19.95 Money Order to: