I'm new...

  • ardencogar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      I live in West Virginia, in the most recent Harris Pole, the overall
      competence of WV's Legal System came in 50 th (dead last) after a 4
      year run at 49th. I'm not usually one to "speak up", even though I as
      a parent, have felt victimized and helpless to the corruption in the
      legal system here, I could no longer sit back and do nothing....If
      you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So, After
      serching the internet I found a site
      called.......LawyerRatingz.com ...I am NOT affiliated with this site
      in anyway, but thought a small voice will eventually have a BIG impact.
      Please,visit this site ... LawyerRatingz.com.. and pass it on to
      others. It's small step but together our voices will be heard.
      Sincerely,
      AC