GET A NEW BANK ACCOUNT NOW! BAD CREDIT/CHEX SYSTEMS NO PROBLEM!

  • NEED A NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT?
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      THERE ARE TWO WAYS

      TO OPEN A NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT

      IF YOU'RE ON CHEX SYSTEMS OR TELECHECK

      First, without charging you a dime I can refer you to a company that will open an account for you for a fee ranging between $75.00 and $150.00. They are very reputable and guarantee to obtain a new checking account for you with checks even if you are on ChexSystems and TeleCheck. If you would like that referral, just send me a return e-mail to: jameswholden@... and I'll be happy to send you their name, web address and phone number without obligation. You will contact the middleman directly and, of course, they will charge you for their service in establishing your new account for you.

      The other alternative is much less expensive but will require a little more effort on your part. You'll select a bank you'd like to deal with from a list I've compiled of all the banks names and addresses I know that will open an account for someone listed in ChexSystems or TeleCheck. You'll contact the bank of your choice directly, without a middleman, and save the middleman's service fee. There are over 100 banks on the list, including the one you'd be placed with if you used the middleman.

      The "No ChexSystems Bank List" list is 16-pages long and most of the banks on it charge very little to open an account for a customer on ChexSystems or TeleCheck. Some charge no extra service fee at all! All you have to do is contact the bank of your choice from the list and ask to open a new account. You won't have to worry about embarassing turn-downs because you'll know in advance you're going to a "friendly" bank. The "No ChexSystems Bank List" includes notes telling you everything I've learned about the banks I've contacted, and in many cases has actual names and phone numbers for the bank employees you'd want to contact to open your account.

      USING MY "NO CHEX SYSTEMS BANK LIST�I GUARANTEE YOU�LL BE ABLE TO OPEN A NEW BANK ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU�RE ON CHEX SYSTEMS AND TELECHECK
      AND HAVE TERRIBLE CREDIT.

      AND YOU CAN DO IT FOR ALMOST NO COST AT ALL.

      I'll be happy to send you a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List". I only ask that you help pay for some of the time I've spent putting it together. I'll send you the entire list for only $10.00. I'm so sure my list will provide a solution to whatever banking problem you may have that, if you purchase my list and work with it and still can't open a new bank account to your satisfaction, just let me know and I'll gladly refund your money. No time limit. No conditions. Just take a look at the list and all the information in it and if you're not happy and don't think my research is worth the $10.00 you paid, I'll just send your money back for the asking.

      If you'd like to have a copy of my "No ChexSystems Bank List", click on this link to my PayPal account (or use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this page) and send me $10.00 with a note back to me saying "Send me the list". I'll e-mail the list to you within a few hours of your request. You don't need a PayPal account of your own to use the PayPal service. If you prefer not to order on line, you can print the form below and mail it to me at the address shown with a money order for $10.00. Tell me if you�d like to receive your �No ChexSystems Bank List� by e-mail or through the postal mail. Either way, I�ll send it the same day I receive your order.

      If you'd rather I refer you to the company I mentioned above that can open an account for you, just request it in another e-mail to me at jameswholden@... and I'll be happy to send you their name, web address and phone number without obligation.

      Jim Holden
      1305 Morrissey Drive, Bloomington, Illinois 61701
      e-mail: jameswholden@...

      Buy Now with PayPal

      OR
      PRINT & MAIL THIS EASY ORDER FORM
      YES! Send me your No ChexSystems Bank List right away.

      I want to open a new bank account and I don�t want to worry about ChexSystems or TeleCheck.

      Send my 16-Page No ChexSystems Bank List to:

      ___My e-mail address which is:______________________________

      (your list will be sent as a M.S. Word attachment to e-mail)

      ___My mailing address as follows:(your 16-page list will be sent by First Class U.S. Mail)

      I am enclosing a money order for $10.00 payable to �Jim Holden� to help pay for the cost of the research involved in developing the
      No ChexSystems Bank List.

      Print this form, fill in information required and mail with $10.00 Money Order to: