Help! I don't want to die.

  • julie chang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      IMPORTANT !!!

      Subject: Important message from the Hong Kong.

      Hong Kong police-terrorist's using Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, Please forward this message to as many people as you can so that we can stop this. xxxxxxx cheung

      Dear friend:

      Help! Murder, Hong Kong police useing Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please e-mail the world people and send 1 e-mail Hong Kong government, 1*10*100*1000....., thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

      The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

      Hong Kong government. (Hong Kong police-terrorist's).
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...

      Please, don't harden your heart, send this email to everyone on your list. This is crucial for our survival!! God bless you all!

      Sincerely,

      twaaaaa 2004-7-7

      Website: http://enaaaaa.why.to

    • julie chang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
[...]

        twaaaaa 2004-7-28

        English search engine: twaaaaa

        Website: http://enaaaaa2000.why.to

        HongKong Chinese English French German japanese