re: list of non member chex system banks

  • Shirl Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      11-02-03

      Hello!!!!!!
      Please send me a list of your banks in the las Vegas Nv and los Angeles Area. I need a bank account to do my business. I am an honest hardworking indivdual trying to play the game. As you know, it is tuff when you are a small fish in the pond. Many thanks, and thank god therer is some one else out there who feels their rights have been violated. I responed to this request earlier with an explanation.

      Shirl Davis

    • jlcohee4738
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Can I also have one for Findlay, Fostoria, Ohio?
        Thanks,
        J Cohee

        11-02-03