Hello?

  • Irene King
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
      I'm new to this group and it seems rather quiet this week. I just
      found out that I'm on chexsystems and have ordered a report from them.
      Has anyone else ordered one and what did you find when you got it?

      Irene
    • Ed Power
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
        Your best bet might be to contact the bank where you tried to open the
        account. Ask them which bank you offended. When you find out, you can write
        the offending bank directly. Ask the offending bank how to get your name
        removed from the Chex System List.

        Ed Power / Computer Headaches
        Tel: 718-798-4103 Fax: 718-515-7096
        Email: epower@...
        Web: http://www.ComputerHeadaches.com
        Parts for the old clunker, or that new PIV machine!